We collect personal information about you when you provide it to us, such as through your use of Services or through your browser or device.
The type of information we collect about you may include information such as:
• your name;
• your business email address or other email address as you provide to us;
• company you work for or have worked for;
• your phone number;
We may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. In relation to the provision of Goods and services to you
a.) Communicating directly with you in relation to your purchase(s) of our Services, and in response to enquiries we receive from you and to send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the website and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies or for satisfying and confirming your requirements in order to provide you with our products or services and to answer questions we receive from you.
b.) Protecting our business and our business interests, including for the purposes of credit and background checks, fraud prevention and debt recovery. We will only carry out such checks to the extent that we are permitted or authorised by law to do so.
c.) In connection with disclosure requests and in the case of a business or share sale or sale or purchase of a business and/or assets, whether actual or potential. This is necessary for our legitimate interests of selling and/or ensuring and promoting the success of our business.
Where we process your personal information on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent to such processing at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org The effective date of such withdrawal shall be 8 business days from the date we have received your request.
Your personal data is stored on our computers at Bar Code systems (London) Ltd. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact us at email@example.com
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure your personal information and to protect it against unauthorised or unlawful use or processing as well as against the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal information, including:
• only sharing and providing access to your personal information to the minimum extent necessary;
• training our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information;
• committing to taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce our employees' privacy responsibilities;
• using secure servers to store your personal information;
• requiring proof of identity from any individual who requests access to personal information;
Transmission of information (including personal information) over the internet is not entirely secure, and if you submit any information to us over the internet (whether by email, via our website or any other means), you do so entirely at your own risk. We cannot be responsible for any costs, expenses, loss of profits, harm to reputation, damages, liabilities or any other form of loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your transmission of information to us by such means.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information, which you can exercise by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• to request access to your personal information and information related to our use and processing of your personal information;
• to request the correction or deletion of your personal information;
• to request that we restrict our use of your personal information;
• to receive personal information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. an Excel spreadsheet).
For further information about your rights in relation to your personal information, including certain limitations which apply to some of those rights, please see Articles 12 to 23 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is available here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/reform/files/regulation_oj_en.pdf.